ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

FINISED: Muting focused program with a key press

<< < (2/2)

skrommel:
It must be the volume mixer starting... Try the updated version. It keeps SndVol.exe running, and I added a menu option to show the volume mixer. And an option to change the hotkey.

wraith808:
Maybe the latest version is better? It minimizes the volume mixer window.

I've tried it with YouTube in full screen, and that works OK. What programs have you problems with?
-skrommel (July 23, 2017, 11:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, it works perfectly. Thank you very much. :DDDD

EDIT: It still minimizes games, for some weird reason.
-Phoenix232 (July 23, 2017, 11:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

If a game is in full screen mode, accessing other applications/utilities will remove it from that mode.  Have you tried full-screen maximized?  That was my solution, but I know that there is some reduction in performance in that mode, so not sure if that would affect you.

Phoenix232:
It must be the volume mixer starting... Try the updated version. It keeps SndVol.exe running, and I added a menu option to show the volume mixer. And an option to change the hotkey.
-skrommel (July 24, 2017, 07:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately it's still minimizes the game when I press the button, but wraith808's solution solved the problem.

PS.: I'm not sure if this is relevant or not, but I'm using Windows 7 instead of 10.

skrommel:
Could it be the tooltip? What game are you running?

:) Yes! It was the tooltip. Try the latest version.

Phoenix232:
Could it be the tooltip? What game are you running?

:) Yes! It was the tooltip. Try the latest version.
-skrommel (July 25, 2017, 05:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes! It works perfectly now! With all the games and programs I tested. Thank you very much!  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version