ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

Recording Screencasts of the NANY 2011 Projects

<< < (2/8) > >>

mouser:
yeah -- actually if anyone who thinks they might be willing to do their own screencast (please do!!) just posts here or emails me or messages me to that effect, at least i can skip doing them initially -- that would save me some time.  i do think i need to have them all done by end of next week.

kyrathaba:
My four screencasts combined might take 10 minutes to view.  Do I have to rework them into one larger screencast, or can I let them stand, as-is?

mouser:
nope thats fine.
what we will probably want to do though is get it uploaded to youtube so that it can show in a live box on the NANY summary page and people can just click play to watch it without leaving the page.

timns:

AND LASTLY: If you are a NANY 2011 coder, this is your chance to email me ([email protected]) or message me any details you want me to specifically highlight in my screencast of your program.  Because these are really quick and dirty screencasts, I often don't do justice to the entries, and have been known to totally miss the point and fail to recognize genius when i first see it (like i tragically did when not appreciating the wonderfulness of timns' Twigatelle game in last year's NANY).
-mouser (January 02, 2011, 08:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you  :Thmbsup:

I could probably put something together myself, but not until after Jan 6th since I'm still travelling at the moment. So put Auspex and Whirlyword on the end of the list, and hopefully I'll take them off your hands.

mouser:
great, thanks tim.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version