ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

Recording Screencasts of the NANY 2011 Projects

(1/8) > >>

mouser:
No one has volunteered to create the 30+ screencasts for the NANY entries, and claim a copy of the amazing Camtasia program for their troubles.

This is your last call to do so before i buckle down and do them.. It's a lot of work and you need to be proficient in doing them efficiently and quickly if you hope to survive with your sanity intact.. but if you are interested contact me asap.

OTHERWISE, assuming no one else volunteers, I will begin making them.

AND LASTLY: If you are a NANY 2011 coder, this is your chance to email me ([email protected]) or message me any details you want me to specifically highlight in my screencast of your program.  Because these are really quick and dirty screencasts, I often don't do justice to the entries, and have been known to totally miss the point and fail to recognize genius when i first see it (like i tragically did when not appreciating the wonderfulness of timns' Twigatelle game in last year's NANY).

Perry Mowbray:
AND LASTLY: If you are a NANY 2011 coder, this is your chance to email me ([email protected]) or message me any details you want me to specifically highlight in my screencast of your program.  Because these are really quick and dirty screencasts, I often don't do justice to the entries, and have been known to totally miss the point and fail to recognize genius when i first see it (like i tragically did when not appreciating the wonderfulness of timns' Twigatelle game in last year's NANY).
-mouser (January 02, 2011, 08:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is particularly important!!

We all endeavour to do the best we can, but it's time consuming and intensive and all the help we can get the better.

Otherwise we're only left with your entry's Description and Features...

kyrathaba:
I've already done four screencasts of my primary entry, N.A.N.Y. Excuse Manager, and posted links to them in the OP of the relevant thread.  They're each fairly brief, so might be worth your time reviewing before you do you own.  Mine are produced using Wink, and have breakpoints where the viewer has to click a "continue"  button to proceed.  I'm sure you're screencast will be nicer, but thought my brief ones may give you idea-fodder, Mouser.

mouser:
i should clarify: the best thing you could do is make your own screencasts.

BB Flashback Express is free and is an excellent choice but there are other tools too.

If you've already made a screencast of your NANY entry, we will use that as the official one  :up:

Renegade:
mouser, why don't you post a schedule of when you think you'll be able to get to them. It's a massive job, but some of us can do our own maybe and lighten the load for you. That is, if you can schedule say 5 per day, that's a week about of work.

I'll try to get one done for myself on the 5th or 6th.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version