ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 :: The Event Closes

<< < (2/5) > >>

tranglos:
OMG, OMG, I'm late! I thought y'all would be asleep for like 48 hours after the mad partying, and no-one would notice! Well anyway, I'll have the initial release within today, i.e. before midnight (midnight PST, that is). No fair counting by Australian time :)

Renegade:
OMG, OMG, I'm late! I thought y'all would be asleep for like 48 hours after the mad partying, and no-one would notice! Well anyway, I'll have the initial release within today, i.e. before midnight (midnight PST, that is). No fair counting by Australian time :)
-tranglos (January 01, 2011, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Dude... It's 6am here... On Jan. 2. You missed by a long shot~! :D :P

Ath:
A "NANY" installer would be interesting. Something to install all NANY software.

But that's probably a bad idea unless people all create an installer that installs to */NANY 2011/author/program name.
-Renegade (January 01, 2011, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hm, that's actually quite a Good Idea (tm), I really feel for a pledge for NANY 2012 on this one :-*

mouser:
Anything submitted in the next 24 hours or so should be fine -- we dont have to be so strict :)

mouser:
I have found the entires in this year's NANY to be particularly interesting, and the participants equally so.  It was very fun watching everyone who participated.

As usual i found it simultaneously stressful and rewarding to participate.  There is *NOTHING* like a deadline to focus the mind and force you to get stuff finished.  Often a deadline is the only thing that can turn an idea into a real product.

For those who didn't participate, or pledged and couldn't finish, don't let it get you down, but redouble your efforts to complete something in the coming year and get an early jump on NANY 2012.

Soon we will begin the process of sending out the amazing Cody NANY Mugs to all completing participants with Nudone's amazing artwork.. stay tuned!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version