ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

fSekrit still in development?

<< < (3/4) > >>

panzer:
Actually, it was made last year and works just fine. I just now realised that changelog was not in there. I will include changelog, I promise.

I just made a version where you can only open the Fsekrit and then click on paste. My friend from forum made autoit script so text is pasted automatically. He is smarter than I am.  :(

You select text in your browser - right click - on menu you select send to Fsekrit. Fsekrit opens with text in it. You just have to click save as and put a password in. Simple  :)

panzer:
Ok. I changed the extension so changelog is now included. Mods on the forum will hopefully remove the old version with my new one on extensions page.

You can sleep calmly now.  :)

Extension are really small: the version without automatic copy/paste is only 48 kb big, while the other one (with automatic copy/paste) is 270kb big now.

f0dder:
Ah, so it opens a blank fSekrit document and pastes the stuff - guess that could be useful for some people.

SKA:
panzer

where could one get these two extensions from ?

SKA

panzer:
They are made for K-meleon browser only:

http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/forum/read.php?9,108471

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version