ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Snap DB

<< < (34/41) > >>

skwire:
Yes, that's basically what I am after.
I know Snap DB doesn't do it. I am trying my best to avoid using one more program filled with to do and other data though. That's why I asked here in the Snap DB thread.-rgdot (April 24, 2013, 06:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

It really wouldn't take much to create a simple to-do list app with only the minimum of what you're looking for.  Something like:

* Single column listview with checkboxes
* Add/edit/delete buttons to add/edit/delete entries.
* Arrow buttons to manipulate the list.
* Autosave the list.
Your thoughts?

rgdot:
Do you mean a new coding snack? I may request it soon, I will refer to this post if/when I do. Thanks :)

Erekle:
Great thanks for this excellent program.

Just one wish: Is it possible to add multi-line fields (in Table Pro by ZGS this is implemented with combination Ctrl + Enter, but Table Pro does not suppurt unicode :) )?

And one remark. If change the window's size from maximized to arbitrary and then back again - fields for records are no longer occupy the entire window. If reduce again - they become even smaller. This happens with default options and with no file opened too (one time I changed font size to 10, and imported large CSV (nearly 500 lines) and suspected that as cause,  but after restored default options and no changes).
No difference, window is changed by grabbing the bottom right side or with buttons.

skwire:
Hi, Erekle, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :D

Great thanks for this excellent program.-Erekle (November 09, 2013, 07:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're very welcome.  I'm glad you find it useful.

Just one wish: Is it possible to add multi-line fields (in Table Pro by ZGS this is implemented with combination Ctrl + Enter, but Table Pro does not suppurt unicode :) )?-Erekle (November 09, 2013, 07:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, due to the limitations of the standard Listview control that AHK uses, multi-line fields are not a possibility.

And one remark. If change the window's size from maximized to arbitrary and then back again - fields for records are no longer occupy the entire window.-Erekle (November 09, 2013, 07:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Please try this build and let me know if it solves the issue:

Website | Download
v1.4.2 - 2013-11-09
    * Changed resizing routines to, hopefully, avoid a Windows XP bug.
    * SnapDB is now DPI aware.

Erekle:
Yes, problem is solved! :up:
Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version