ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

18 Monospace fonts comparison screenshot

<< < (9/13) > >>

f0dder:
Dina ftw - nothing else. The image on Hanselman's site showing Consolas, ick... I can't stand that smudgy anti-aliasing >_<

mouser:
i use Dina myself -- if you like keeping your fonts small so you can see the most lines of code, then 8pt Dina is wonderful.

Consolas at 10pt beats Dina at 10pt in my opinion, but Dina at 8pt is the best bang for the buck for me.

mitzevo:
Dina is pretty sweet, but not my style..   :)

Best regards,
Consolas Cody

;D

edit: don't the below just look sexy?

PhilB66:
Courier New 9pt ftw..

I've started using Consolas, not bad..
Check out Using Consolas as the Windows Console Font from Scott Hanselman's Computer Zen site/blog/thing.
-mitzevo (September 13, 2007, 06:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Download PowerPoint Viewer 2007. Candara, Consolas, Calibri, Cambria, Constantia and Corbel fonts come with it. Once installed, these fonts will become available for use on your system. You could remove (uninstall) the viewer afterwards.

PhilB66:
Here's a useful Font properties extension from Microsoft.

This extension adds several new property tabs to this properties dialog box. These include information relating to font origination and copyright, the type sizes to which hinting and smoothing are applied, and the code pages supported by extended character sets.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version