ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

18 Monospace fonts comparison screenshot

<< < (7/13) > >>

shanx24:
Lucida Console. Tried Proggy (like the Square). Tried Dina. Tried Pragmata. Tried the egregiously anti-aliased Bitstream Vera Sans. Nothing beats Lucida Console, not even Lucida Typewriter.

mrainey:
Consolas is here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=22e69ae4-7e40-4807-8a86-b3d36fab68d3&DisplayLang=en

It says you need Visual Studio 2005, but it works fine for me without having VS.

jgpaiva:
It says you need Visual Studio 2005, but it works fine for me without having VS.
-mrainey (May 04, 2006, 02:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
You gave me some false hopes... The instalation didn't finish because i don't have VS installed.. :'(

Veign:
Just download Visual Studio Express (free) and then try installing.

Cavalcader:
For font viewing and comparisons, I've never found anything to beat X-Fonter from Black Sun Software. (screenshots) They're currently at version 5.5 with v6 in beta, and they've been around for years.

If you want to play with it without using a trial version, the last free version is here (a great site that has a boatload of various "last freeware version" packages). :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version