ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help+Spell - Top Priority Requests for 2011

<< < (12/14) > >>

sosimple:
[box-off]
Just thinking out of the box a little, so perhaps these are a bit of a stretch to request these as features of CHS, but I think these features would be a great addition for debugging/programming.

(Note: When I say Copy, I mean to create as a new CHS clip, and could also consider to copy the text/image to the clipboard.)

Copy URL's of all open Windows and Tabs of the Default-Browser.

Copy URL's of all open Windows and Tabs of the Specified-Browser.

Copy Full-Path of all open Windows of Windows-Explorer.

Copy the Window-Title of all open Visible and non-Visible Windows/Applications.

Copy the Window-Handle of all open Visible and non-Visible Windows/Applications.

Copy the App-Command-Line of all open Visible and non-Visible Windows/Applications.

Copy the App-exe-path-and-filename of all open Visible and non-Visible Windows/Applications.

[/box-off]

If anyone knows of another tool that can already do some of this, please reply.

Kevin

mouser:
Those ideas sound useful but definitely sound like they would be better handled by a 3rd party tool.

rjbull:
I think these features would be a great addition for debugging/programming. [...]
If anyone knows of another tool that can already do some of this, please reply.-sosimple (May 06, 2011, 11:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nir Sofer's freeware tool SysExporter can do some of what you want:
SysExporter utility allows you to grab the data stored in standard list-views, tree-views, list boxes, combo boxes, text-boxes, and WebBrowser/HTML controls from almost any application running on your system, and export it to text, HTML or XML file.
Here's some examples for data that you can export with SysExporter:

* The files list inside archive file (.zip, .rar, and so on) as displayed by WinZip or 7-Zip File Manager.
    * The files list inside a folder.
    * The event log of Windows.
    * The list of emails and contacts in Outlook Express.
    * The Registry values displayed in the right pane of the Registry Editor.
    * The data displayed by SysInternals utilities (Registry Monitor, File Monitor, Process Explorer, and others.)
    * The text inside a standard message-box of Windows.
    * The HTML inside any instance of Internet Explorer.
--- End quote ---

sosimple:
Nir Sofer's freeware tool SysExporter can do some of what you want:
-rjbull (May 06, 2011, 02:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll have a look at it.

Kevin

IainB:
@sosimple: Many thanks for the explanation of the command syntax and rules.
Where could I find these commands and syntax rules documented please? - I mean for the commands and syntax as used in CHS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version