ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help+Spell - Top Priority Requests for 2011

<< < (3/14) > >>

matesko:
Might be asking a bit much, but I'd love to see Unicode support in this app.
-skwire (December 23, 2010, 03:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
+1

rjbull:
Request 1:  Let me define what "Old" means.  I.e. any item from this week gets listed as a "new" clipboard item, even if my computer has been restarted...-kunkel321 (December 31, 2010, 01:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does this help?

oblivion:
Better duplicate handling, so the current list doesn't fill up with dupes (and perhaps the option to allow / disallow duplicate detection if the difference is only in the case of the word/s

Ability to assign hotkeys to individual clips

Ability to define menu key (like, for instance, p&assword uses a as the shortcut)

Less SQL :-)

Can the installer optionally auto-extract when the cancel button's hit, instead of making you open it with 7zip or similar (this because I just KNOW there's gonna be more newbies along!)

mouser:
Better duplicate handling
--- End quote ---
i hope to have this done in a release in the next week or so.

oblivion:
Better duplicate handling
--- End quote ---
i hope to have this done in a release in the next week or so.
-mouser (February 15, 2011, 02:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

A note from TSA:

So I've been using CHS for about an hour or so, and maybe I spoke too fast yesterday. Although it has many features I had been looking for a long time, it also has serious limitations.
I have this "{sendkeys}" bug when I try to format the text, for example.
It also doesn't seem to handle pictures and files and other non-text formats...
We'll see !
--- End quote ---

That looks like another vote for unicode and images. (Personally, I have no use for clipboard handling of multiple images -- but I might be in the minority!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version