ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help+Spell - Top Priority Requests for 2011

(1/14) > >>

mouser:
Post your 2011 top-priority feature requests for Clipboard Help+Spell here.

rgdot:
May be an odd request but I will ask.

Lock the tree and/or confirmation when moving items. Believe it or not I have found myself moving items into My favorites that I didn't need to.

IainB:
From: Re: Clipboard Managing-Which one? - « Reply #23 on: 2010-05-07, 22:40:44 »
Quote from: Ampa on Today at 19:50:16
Please Mouser, can we have a way to integrate FARR and CHS?
(Cross link to previous threads asking similar things)
--- End quote ---
Funnily enough, I was thinking only today that if there were an additional feature that I would like to see in CHS, it would probably be the option/ability to search for a character string using the FARR search box (i.e, same as KlipKeeper).

KK has a useful thing in the shape of the ability to search the klips for a character string using the FARR search box. It's very fast. By comparison, though CHS has more functionality and is pretty sophisticated, I have sometimes found it to be a bit tedious to find an old clip in CHS, whereas it pops up real fast in the KK/FARR search. (e.g., kk +sall string)

+1 vote from me.

cranioscopical:
Post your 2011 top-priority feature requests for Clipboard Help+Spell here.
-mouser (December 22, 2010, 07:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
Images!

IainB:
What @cranioscopical said:
Images!
--- End quote ---

+1 vote from me.

Also, per separate post elsewhere in the DC forum:
Please note that I have updated the post Re: Clipboard Managing-Which one?.
UPDATE 2010-12-23: I just found ClipGuru v2.9.0 as at 2010-03-10 on freewarefiles.com.
I have also saved this for people to download from Box.net in case it goes from freewarefiles.com.
--- End quote ---

Suggestion: Consider copying some of the features of ClipGuru - e.g., retaining the URL as part of the clip info where you have clipped from a website.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version