ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Any better Clipboard program.

<< < (4/17) > >>

rjbull:
I've noticed that I have subconsciously settled on the following applications:
Arsclip
Clipboard Help+Spell-superboyac (December 21, 2010, 11:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1

Arsclip's preferences and layout can be a little chaotic, that's why I say that. 
--- End quote ---

+1 :(

Also, I have some permanent clips, which show when I pop up the menu.  But the trigger keys for them seem to change depending on how many temporary clips I have, and I'd rather they were somehow fixed.

rjbull:
One feature that I use a lot in ClipMate is "Power Paste."
-cyberdiva (December 21, 2010, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

The only time I tried that I got in a right mess.  I don't currently have need of it,  but how difficult do you find it?

cyberdiva:
One feature that I use a lot in ClipMate is "Power Paste."
-cyberdiva (December 21, 2010, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

The only time I tried that I got in a right mess.  I don't currently have need of it,  but how difficult do you find it?
-rjbull (December 21, 2010, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
I don't find it at all difficult.  There were a couple of times in the past when ClipMate would quickly run up or down the list of clips I wanted to paste without pasting anything.  When that happened, I think I wrote to the forum, and the developer promptly told me what to do to prevent that from happening.  I honestly don't recall the details, because it was a while ago.  For the most part, I just tell Clipmate whether I want it to go up or down my list, and it pastes the clips in that order.

Curt:
I may have read  it wrong, but to my (lack of) understanding, all hulkbuster was asking for, is a program to capture the text from popup message boxes. I know it was without saying, but I assume that was because he didn't know such programs exist.
Am I wrong, hulkbuster?  :tellme:

I use the € 9,95 ABBYY Screenshot Reader

hulkbuster:
i agree with with the above comments, ClipBoard not to be taken as a Notetaking program,which CLIPMATE does :but it still is good to hear other peoples opinion,,,: just came to find out that CLCL does have word wrapping feature,,,i guess i'll use CLCL for now,,,,
:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version