Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 16, 2014, 12:28:08 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Snap DB Search  (Read 1103 times)
cekdc
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: February 20, 2014, 07:51:21 AM »

Very useful app Jody.  I have what I hope is an easy change request.  I use filter mode alot to search. I know you have another search feature however ctl-F is what I'm used to with many other apps. When the filter screen comes up with the matches, it's easy for me to scroll down to the record I'm looking for. Unfortunately when I exit filter mode so I can edit, I lose my place in the database.  If you could just fix it so when transitioning from filter mode to browse/edit mode, the view still shows the highlighted row then I could just double click the row to edit it.
skwire
Charter Member

Another Coding Snack request? Om nom nom...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 09:40:10 AM »

Hi, cekdc, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   smiley

Lemme get through this work deadline I'm up against and I'll see what I can do (might be a week or three).   Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.029s | Server load: 0.16 ]