ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Strange behaviour: DirInfo-1.DbgLog

<< < (3/3)

jgpaiva:
Oddly, reenabled all, problem still gone. 
-m_s (March 02, 2006, 05:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D That's why i love computers, they are so temperamental, and sometimes just decide "ok, i've already caused you enough problems, I'll stop being an ass".  I love it when they do that! :D
(Nevertheless, you should still try to find out what's causing that strange behaviour ;) )

m_s:
Yup.  I did.  I think.  I spoke too soon (again) - Desktop worked fine, so I carried on with things...  But then when I tried to reenable some of the autostarts I had disabled to try work it all out, I had to copy a shortcut into my Startup folder, and whizzo there's the same old error message.  So went back to SheelExView and disabled all and problem was gone.  Looked more closely and saw a few Diskview context menu files, so disabled them and problem is fixed.

Now I really like Diskview, but if it's prone to this kind of behaviour...  I will now scour system of Diskview, try reinstalling, and see what happens.

m_s:
Turns out there is a DirInfo.dll in the Diskview folder...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version