ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Need a New Mouse

<< < (11/11)

Renegade:
Heres a pretty cool mouse:

-Stephen66515 (March 16, 2011, 11:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

HAHAHAHAHA~!

That was excellent~! :D

KynloStephen66515:
 ;D thought you would like it :P

Renegade:
Kind of necro-threadish, but...

As a point of interest, you can charge this mouse (MX/Performance 950) off of another computer, while using it through the wireless connection.

(My laptop is off to the right, so it's easier to charge if off that computer than the one the mouse works on.)

Mark0:
I'm using a Microsoft Arc Touch mouse by sometimes. It's more of a laptop mouse, but it come in times of need (when the left button of Logitech MX started acting funny) and as a gift.
I actually like it. The sensor bar instead of the scroll wheel especially: it's just amazing how it feels like a real wheel (the noise, the click feedback to the finger, etc.), with none of the cons. IMHO there's no turning back to a physical scroller after this.
Like of the 2 AAA batteries is good; about 1/2 week, using it a lot (but I'm not a gamer).

The thing that I hate a bit is the glossy surface of the front part of the mouse, buttons included, that obviously tend to attract grease & dirt very quickly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version