ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I want a game for Christmas: turn-based

<< < (4/6) > >>

timns:

But it's good to hear that I'm not the only one that's had trouble with Steam. I really loathe stubborn GeoIP stuff...

-Renegade (December 21, 2010, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's terrible. They certainly do not add anything at all to my gaming experience. Just another flabby layer of crud in some terrible black and grey UI. Who are these clowns?

skwire:
The downside is that's it's delivered via Steam. I have had a lot of trouble with those clods. They cannot seem to get the hang of my address at all, and keep insisting that I don't live in the country that I do!-timns (December 21, 2010, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

One of us could always gift the game to you...then shouldn't have to worry about their GeoIP thing hanging you up.

timns:
The downside is that's it's delivered via Steam. I have had a lot of trouble with those clods. They cannot seem to get the hang of my address at all, and keep insisting that I don't live in the country that I do!-timns (December 21, 2010, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

One of us could always gift the game to you...then shouldn't have to worry about their GeoIP thing hanging you up.
-skwire (December 21, 2010, 12:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's a good option, and one I will definitely bear in mind! Thou art most kind.

If I track something down that's steam-only and we give this a try, what sort of payment options would be acceptable?

skwire:
If I track something down that's steam-only and we give this a try, what sort of payment options would be acceptable?-timns (December 21, 2010, 12:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can either PayPal me the money or send me DC credits for the amount.  Easy peasy...

timns:
If I track something down that's steam-only and we give this a try, what sort of payment options would be acceptable?-timns (December 21, 2010, 12:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can either PayPal me the money or send me DC credits for the amount.  Easy peasy...
-skwire (December 21, 2010, 12:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Consider yourself donated-to!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version