Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 25, 2014, 05:41:32 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Replacement plugin for Delicious bookmarks?  (Read 1677 times)
omaedon
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 17, 2010, 12:43:07 PM »

Hi Everybody,

It seems that the Delicious bookmarks service is going down today. http://thenextweb.com/lif...rate-delicious-bookmarks/

One of the great things about FARR has been having the ability to access bookmarks through the Delicious bookmarks plugin. This great feature will be lost once Delicious goes down. Any chance there could be a new plugin developed for one of the alternative services such as Xmarks, historiou.us, or Diigo?
Bamse
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 05:04:11 PM »

Not so fast http://blog.delicious.com...s-next-for-delicious.html but who knows smiley
ecaradec
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 08:52:48 AM »

It pleased me that someone still used my delicious plugin (I've stopped using it myself as it was a demo project for fscript ) . I think we'll need to wait to see if something emerge as a leader ...

Blog & Projects : Blog | Qatapult | SwiffOut | FScript
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 0.04 ]