ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

For Coders: How to signal FARR to release and reload plugins programatically

<< < (2/2)

phitsc:
By the way, I was able to install plugins by completely closing FARR (by calling FARR.exe -exit) and then restarting it. But that just doesn't seem  as elegant (seeing that you don't do it with DCUpdater).
--- End quote ---

ah.. you made me realize.. i can just add commandline args to let you tell farr to unload and reload plugins.. in fact knowing me i probably already did and just forgot..
-mouser (December 01, 2010, 07:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed, that would make it even simpler.

ecaradec:
This is something I needed for fscript2, it's great that it already exists. I'm creating proxy plugins on the fly, so this is perfect ;) . However, it seems that it automatically run the 'aplugins' command, is there a way to reload plugins without showing them immediatly ?

mouser:
However, it seems that it automatically run the 'aplugins' command, is there a way to reload plugins without showing them immediatly ?
--- End quote ---
i could add this.

ecaradec:
Don't rush mouser, I said something stupid, it's nice that farr can unload plugins but I need to unload plugins from my plugin... and it unload my plugin as well. I'm not sure this is the correct approach...

mouser:
it would be easy for me to make a function that a plugin can call to unload a specific other plugin and reload it, if that would help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version