ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Getting Organized Experiment of 2009

Goalscape - Expensive but the best to-do list software I've seen (Adobe Air)

<< < (2/2)

CodeTRUCKER:
Oh. They put a freekin' countdown timer widget on the offer page?

That just lost me. I do not respond well to sales pressure tactics. Even if it will net me a discount.

And yes, I know that's what the de jour part of BdJ is all about. But that whole "cable television" shill approach to selling something is an absolute turn off for me.

Sorry Vince! Better luck next time.  ;)
-40hz (January 04, 2011, 03:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

FYI - Policy

Product may be used indefinitely after purchase. Licensed per user for concurrent use, allowing transfer of a license to another owned computer. Online license activation is required with a hardware footprint, and 2 installations per footprint. Free upgrades for life. Support for life. 14 days return policy.

Hi 40hz,

[timidly]
I won't say I'm not trying to influence you or wouldn't have posted, but the only influence I intend is to include the 14-day return policy in your evaluation.  I've never been burned by BDJ in my purchases, but others mileage may vary, or I would never make the "Hey here's a deal" post.  Which reminds me I posted in the wrong topic!  Arrrrgh!!  It's been moved here.
[/timidly]

FWIW, I'm buying it! I bought it.  :)

Calvin

Paul Keith:
Available today again at Bits du Jour for $74: http://www.bitsdujour.com/

FYI: Goalscape Connect is the Cloud Version that loads in the browser.

CodeTRUCKER:
Available today again at Bits du Jour for $74: http://www.bitsdujour.com/

FYI: Goalscape Connect is the Cloud Version that loads in the browser.
-Paul Keith (February 13, 2011, 11:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1  I bought it on the last BDJ (Jan/4/2011) and love it!  I don't use it for everything, but the visualization in a "pie chart" can't be beat IMO! 

+1 for the support.  I had an issue and it was resolved in several emails in a half a day!

~CT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version