ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: The Mouser Utility - Requested by App103

<< < (2/5) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Could it be modded to answer to the name 'Peggy' by any chance?  ;)-40hz (December 15, 2010, 06:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

...It's happy time...

I can never decide if I should laugh or cringe when I see those commercials.

timns:
Could it be modded to answer to the name 'Peggy' by any chance?  ;)-40hz (December 15, 2010, 06:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

...It's happy time...

I can never decide if I should laugh or cringe when I see those commercials.
-Stoic Joker (December 15, 2010, 06:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

"Discover's ad spending is way up at $67 million through the first half of 2010, per Nielsen. The client spent slightly less than $80 million in measured media during all of last year."

Stoic Joker:
I may expand on this project and have it do something interesting in the future...-Stephen66515 (December 15, 2010, 06:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

How about something like Esheep, but with a cat that roams around the desktop totally ignoring the user?

KynloStephen66515:
I may expand on this project and have it do something interesting in the future...-Stephen66515 (December 15, 2010, 06:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

How about something like Esheep, but with a cat that roams around the desktop totally ignoring the user?
-Stoic Joker (December 15, 2010, 06:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe randomly closing windows that dont require the data to be saved...cause cats can be evil like that haha

barney:
-Stoic Joker (December 15, 2010, 06:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Or, maybe, Cody flying off - catching a flight? - to visit yet another country?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version