ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: The Mouser Utility - Requested by App103

(1/5) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
This is possibly the most pointless thing I have ever made in my entire life...but App requested I make it...and if you frequent the IRC channel, this software (if you can call it that) will make perfect sence...otherwise...you might be confused ;)

I attach no screenshots...those of you who download and run it will understand why  :Thmbsup:

Description:

Ever wondered what it would be like to have software that runs exactly the same as Mouser?

How about one that ignores you completely?

If you answered yes...this is for you!

mouser:
What does it do you ask? It's an inside joke they tease me about on irc since i SUPPOSEDLY have the habit of leaving conversations in mid discussions and ignoring people:

<Stephen66> Ill explain it, seeing as it doesnt run on ur pc
<Stephen66> Its a taskbar icon...2 context menu items...Get Attention, and, Exit
<Stephen66> neither do anything
<Stephen66> it just sits there
<Stephen66> ignoring you

Note that you can't exit it once started, you have to use task manager to kill it.

No point installing it to appreciate the joke, save yourself.  cute though. :P

KynloStephen66515:
Updated...

now it does exit, per Mousers request so the new guys dont get confused how to quit it haha.

(I may expand on this project and have it do something interesting in the future...install it now to see its current state so you know what you will be dealing with)  :Thmbsup:

timns:
Sounds like this same program could be used to replace several "Customer Service" centres that I know of  :mad:

40hz:
Could it be modded to answer to the name 'Peggy' by any chance?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version