ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

iDeparted - For when you die.

<< < (2/2)

40hz:
With the advent of the web and sites like YouTube, it's interesting to see how the phrase "Gone, but not forgotten," attains a whole new level of bitter-sweetness.

@Ren: condolences on the loss of your friend. Always hard. Especially when there's the emotions that come with the holidays to mark it.

Nick Longo:
Thanks for the post Ryan. I really enjoyed creating iDeparted. It's a lot different from founding CoffeeCup Software but bringing something online and not by download was something I wanted to do when I retired. What made this very interesting was the emotional part, I didn't expect the emotions would make it tricky to convey Security & Compassion in One project. It was hard to separate the two things for months. I feel really good about what we created though and what I can give back to people now :D

Curt:
Welcome to DC, Nick, and hope to see you come back again.

While I can appreciate that CoffeeCup has made you a wealthy man, I really think the iDeparted homepage should tell the potential customer why we should trust iDeparted to have everlasting a MUCH longer lifetime spand than usual web companies, and if there is some kind of trust fund to take over when uDepart.

mouser:
Nice idea Nick, I can see that being very useful.
And welcome to the site.   :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version