ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Color Warlock

<< < (23/26) > >>

ScreenManiac:
I see what you mean. The standard button changes appearance with different Windows themes. No problem here, I was just thinking of new users who may not spot it right away, and of consistency with the button on the Blend-tab.

Thanks again for promoting Color Warlock to my #1 favorite tool. Over the years I have been using dozens of color apps, including full-fledged commercial products - nothing comes close in terms of efficiency. Too slow on start-up, Java dependencies, not portable, tiny interface fonts, not enough custom slots, no quick copy actions .... -  Color Warlock suffers none of their drawbacks. Its the best tool out there, I mean it.  :) :Thmbsup:

hamradio:
Thanks again for promoting Color Warlock to my #1 favorite tool. Over the years I have been using dozens of color apps, including full-fledged commercial products - nothing comes close in terms of efficiency. Too slow on start-up, Java dependencies, not portable, tiny interface fonts, not enough custom slots, no quick copy actions .... -  Color Warlock suffers none of their drawbacks. Its the best tool out there, I mean it.  :) :Thmbsup:
-ScreenManiac (September 04, 2017, 09:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're very welcome.

Work on the next version has taken place. I may offer a beta before I release it as well.  But for now here is a teaser screenshot of an interface I have improved on in the next version as it stands currently (subject to changes)...

NANY 2011 Release: Color Warlock

hamradio:
NOTE: Version 2.3.0 build 17 and greater requires .NET 4.0 to use.

Version 2.3.6 build 1 has been released below is the following release notes...

1. Color theories for each added color through the right click of a color in the chart builder chart colors.
2. Added two eye dropper buttons to the Chart Builder blend tab to select launch the eye dropper to select a start/end color.
3. Added duplicate color check when adding a color through pressing enter in the color naming box in the Chart Builder and to the Add to Chart button.
4. Added a recent file menu to the Chart Builder which will work only while in normal mode and not quick edit mode.
5. The Chart Builder color list has been improved on.
6. Made the chart information (name, author and website) in the Chart Builder window trigger the modified tag.
7. The Chart Builder - Quick Edit will now inform you if the file was not found and will not launch the chart builder.
8. Redesigned a few of the icons in the Chart Builder window.

1st post for download link.

cranioscopical:
Thanks for the continual upgrades!

:Thmbsup:

hamradio:
Thanks for the continual upgrades!

:Thmbsup:

-cranioscopical (September 18, 2017, 05:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome. What do you think of the new color listing in the chart builder?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version