ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Color Warlock

<< < (22/26) > >>

hamradio:
It's official...A new stable version of Color Warlock has arrived!

Version 2.3.0 build 17 has been released. Release notes are below and you can find the download link by clicking here or through check for updates window of your current version.

NOTE: This version requires .NET 4.0 to use.  If you cannot use .NET 4.0 please stay with your current version.

RECOMMENDED UPDATE:

1. Added quick edit to file menu.
2. Added option to toggle between organized/single list mode of custom charts menu.
3. Added new copy click actions (css/hsv/hsl/color format selector).
4. Added new copy format selector menu item toggles.
5. Added always on top option to chart builder window.
6. Eye dropper is now a button to use instead of separate tab.
7. Fixed eye dropper to work with different DPI values.

ScreenManiac:
Excellent.  :)
One small thing: When you quick-edit a chart and change nothing but its chart name, there is no save-prompt when closing the builder. But that's minor, not really important.

To test it on a high-dpi screen, I have to wait for the weekend. Will let you know should I notice any issues.

Thanks a ton for implementing everything so quickly.  :up: :Thmbsup:

hamradio:
Excellent.  :)
One small thing: When you quick-edit a chart and change nothing but its chart name, there is no save-prompt when closing the builder. But that's minor, not really important.
-ScreenManiac (August 31, 2017, 09:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

That is what happened before for the chart builder as well and still does.  I can change both normal mode and edit mode to add the modified flag if desired though.  Just let me know.

To test it on a high-dpi screen, I have to wait for the weekend. Will let you know should I notice any issues.
--- End quote ---

No problem.

Thanks a ton for implementing everything so quickly.  :up: :Thmbsup:
--- End quote ---

You're very welcome. :)

ScreenManiac:
One small thing: When you quick-edit a chart and change nothing but its chart name, there is no save-prompt when closing the builder.
--- End quote ---
That is what happened before for the chart builder as well and still does.  I can change both normal mode and edit mode to add the modified flag if desired though.  Just let me know.
-hamradio (August 31, 2017, 01:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, unless the current behavior has advantages that I may be missing, it's more consistent if the save-prompt reminder pops up for ANY unsaved changes, including the chart name. For lazy folks like me who dismiss the dialog immediately, counting on it to offer the save dialog.  :-[

Actually for the Chart Builder the Always On Top is separate from the main window. At the moment it defaults to always on at start of chart builder window but can be toggled off temporarily till closed.  Should I make it pickup the current value of the main window but not save the value back to main window?  That way you can toggle on/off still if wanted and it not affect the main window?
-hamradio (August 29, 2017, 12:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
Keep it as it is now, always ON when the chart builder fires up. Your implementation of keeping it separate from the main window is much better than my original suggestion.

The new picker works fine for me. I like the reduced picker-window better than the old one. The button to trigger it could be more "buttony", though, see screenshot.

NANY 2011 Release: Color Warlock

hamradio:
One small thing: When you quick-edit a chart and change nothing but its chart name, there is no save-prompt when closing the builder.
--- End quote ---
-hamradio (August 31, 2017, 01:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, unless the current behavior has advantages that I may be missing, it's more consistent if the save-prompt reminder pops up for ANY unsaved changes, including the chart name. For lazy folks like me who dismiss the dialog immediately, counting on it to offer the save dialog.  :-[
-ScreenManiac (September 02, 2017, 11:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I will add that to the list of improvements for next version that I am also slowly working on with a few more additional benefits. :)

The new picker works fine for me. I like the reduced picker-window better than the old one. The button to trigger it could be more "buttony", though, see screenshot.
-ScreenManiac (September 02, 2017, 11:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is a standard button control in which the system handles how it draws, but I will see if I can improve it some.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version