ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Color Warlock

<< < (14/26) > >>

hamradio:
GENERAL UPDATE:

1. Ability for the program to open maximized if it was closed maximized and restore to the pre-maximized state with the restore down button.
2. New color chart information viewer built-in to main form.

First post for download link or download through the link in the check for updates screen.
:D

hamradio:
A public beta of Color Warlock 2.0.0 build 10 is ready for testing.

Note 1: It has a new color chart file format of xml therefore see note 2 as to why you will not see the old format in the custom menu.
Note 2: It will save your .ccf file to a .xml (while keeping the .ccf file) as soon as you use the import function in the chart builder.
Note 3: Check out the eyedropper tool as it has a change that should help you even more.
Note 4: It does save and load from a xml settings file now as well therefore you will have to fix your settings most likely.)
Note 5: It will not show up on the normal check for updates in the program cause it is being considered beta.

mouser:
Nice work  :up:

cranioscopical:
Nice work indeed!
A glitch here, though. If I drag the crosshairs from chart-builder/screen to my secondary monitor I get an unhandled exception.

hamradio:
You will need to give me more info than that if I am to try to fix that as I do not have a multi monitor setup.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version