ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Color Warlock

<< < (12/26) > >>

hamradio:
I don't write to outside portions (non application folder) to keep the settings from being wrote in other computers directories when you use it from a USB device.  The simple solution is to basically extract programs that don't have installers to a user created folder named My Programs or similar and put extractable applications there for applications that might write to the app folder instead of the users folder.  Guess I should attempt to catch it and make a warning of it though, so thanks for bringing it up.  :Thmbsup:

hamradio:
Just thought I would update everyone out there that uses or may want to look into using this program...

Coming soon in the next version...

Click thumbnail to make bigger to see the menu structure and design of the new custom menu...
NANY 2011 Release: Color Warlock

mouser:
very nice.  love the dynamic color swatches.

hamradio:
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED UPDATE:

1. Color chart previews in built-in and custom color chart menus.
2. Custom color chart menu now creates sub-menu groups.
3. A few menu icon designs has been updated.

First post for download link or download through the link in the check for updates screen.
:D

joiwind:
@hamradio - thanks very much for this app., so useful and helpful : just one small problem with the latest version - sometimes when I Maximize the main window I can't change the size any more, it's either Maximized or in the Taskbar. I solved this by deleting the settings.dat file, but as I said this doesn't happen every time ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version