ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Color Warlock

<< < (21/26) > >>

cranioscopical:
Just a report from a high dpi screen esperience.

On my 3000x2000 267 ppi screen, CW gets the correct color of where it thinks the cursor is.

From the attached image you'll see that 'Chart Builder' thinks the cursor is at x: 1027  Y: 283 while the 'Window Spy' shows X: 2053  Y:566.
The cursor is actually on the red close box of CW and the 'Window Spy' correctly shows its color (C35A50). CW correctly reports 555655 as the color at where it thinks the cursor is situated.

This isn't due to the beta version; I installed the older version on the higher dpi machine and its behavior is the same.

On my 'normal' 1920x1080 screens everything is peachy.

hamradio:
Just a report from a high dpi screen esperience.

On my 3000x2000 267 ppi screen, CW gets the correct color of where it thinks the cursor is.

From the attached image you'll see that 'Chart Builder' thinks the cursor is at x: 1027  Y: 283 while the 'Window Spy' shows X: 2053  Y:566.
The cursor is actually on the red close box of CW and the 'Window Spy' correctly shows its color (C35A50). CW correctly reports 555655 as the color at where it thinks the cursor is situated.

This isn't due to the beta version; I installed the older version on the higher dpi machine and its behavior is the same.

On my 'normal' 1920x1080 screens everything is peachy.

-cranioscopical (August 28, 2017, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Will have to look into that when I have more time to delve into the method of how I am doing the color picker as it may require a pretty good amount of it to be rewrote to work with high dpi screens.

ScreenManiac:
@ cranioscopical,
glad you spotted this. I don't have access to a high dpi screen right now, but will definitely try it later this week to see if I can reproduce it.

@ hamradio,
the latest beta works like a charm for me on my 1920x1200 screen. Charts are easy to edit, Always on top is correctly kept up from the main window. The button on top right is a welcome additional bonus feature.

Nothing I could wish for at this time, in terms of features and ease of operation.  :) :)

hamradio:
the latest beta works like a charm for me on my 1920x1200 screen. Charts are easy to edit, Always on top is correctly kept up from the main window. The button on top right is a welcome additional bonus feature.
-ScreenManiac (August 29, 2017, 07:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Actually for the Chart Builder the Always On Top is separate from the main window. At the moment it defaults to always on at start of chart builder window but can be toggled off temporarily till closed.  Should I make it pickup the current value of the main window but not save the value back to main window?  That way you can toggle on/off still if wanted and it not affect the main window?

On another note I am slowly looking into the DPI issue as well...

cranioscopical:
I am slowly looking into the DPI issue as well...
-hamradio (August 29, 2017, 12:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version