ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Coffee vs. Tea

<< < (2/3) > >>

superboyac:
It is complicated...that's why I just buy it ready made.  They sell it at any vietnamese restaraunt.

Rover:
I was in Southern India a few years ago where I was served Hot Coffee w/ Sweetened Condensed milk.  It was YUM!
 :Thmbsup:

allen:
Sounds nauseating, superboy . . . all that sweetness masking the elegance of the Java . . . <sigh> Oh well. :)

When I was in Panama, there was this Indian restaurant run by . . . Indians.  And they served this coffee that I damn near killed myself drinking too much of.

I forget what it's called, but it's traditionally filtered through a cannabis leaf -- and the 'dregs', or silt, are left at the bottom of the cup -- I don't know if it was hyper-super cafeinated, made traditionally with the cannabis or both -- but man, it was some magical brew.

After enjoying it far too much, I looked it up on the Internet -- which is where I learned how it was traditionally made.

This was concerning, I was on a Navy ship at the time!

superboyac:
Ha!  That is freakin hilarious!  (I think you mean cannabis, but we all get the point).
Caffeine with doobies, what a combo.  That's like mixing cocaine with alcohol.  How does your body feel after that?!  Hyper, yet relaxed?  Too funny...I wanna try it.

allen:
I've never laid claim to have good spelling or even have any idea what I'm talking about :)

And yeah, bouncing off the walls yet strangely relaxed would summarize the evening.  Good thing there wasn't a urinalysis that week :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version