topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 1:18 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: [request] Taskbar Displayed Only On <Win> Keypress  (Read 60031 times)

Paul Keith

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: [request] Taskbar Displayed Only On <Win> Keypress
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 09:48 PM »
Hello, I was advised to make a request here to have this program have a different shortcut because ProcessTamer is causing my taskbar to show when a program eats up memory.

I would like to request, if possible, the use of the ~ key to enable/disable the taskbar in reference to a terminal application in Linux which uses this to hide and show the terminal similar to the way it is handled in FPS games.

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 03:06 AM »
... have this program have a different shortcut because ProcessTamer is causing my taskbar to show when a program eats up memory.

I would like to request, if possible, the use of the ~ key

Paul, do you need to press a qualifier key in order to type ~ on your keyboard?
on my keyboard I must press RightAlt and +
I know on english keyboards it's shift and [something I cant remember]
Tom

Paul Keith

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 03:41 AM »
Yes, it's shift + the number besides 1 to the left. (Not the numpad 1)

In general though, I think not pressing shift is enough. It's just I often hear that key being referred to as the ~ key rather than the reverse apostrophe key.

Martina

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2009, 01:04 AM »
Hi, I'm using your PushToShow application in the .exe form and I have a small request. Since I use it as a "special button" on a dock bar could you make it work as a taskbar toggler? Like:
 -I click on the icon -> the program starts and hides the taskbar as usual
 -I re-click on the icon -> the program checks if it is already running and if so it shuts down and makes the taskbar visible again

Indeed, the "special button" I mentioned before is a link to a .vbs script that calls a .bat file.

To start dock+PTS I have a link on the QuickLaunch that runs

CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").Run """C:\\Documents and Settings\\Marco\Documenti\\Programmi portatili\\RK Launcher\\docklets\\Varie\\Avvia dock.bat""",0

which calls

start "" "C:\Documents and Settings\Marco\Documenti\Programmi portatili\RK Launcher\docklets\Varie\PushToShow.exe"
  start "" "C:\Documents and Settings\Marco\Documenti\Programmi portatili\RK Launcher\RKLauncher.exe"

And this works fine. To shut down, as I wrote above, I've placed a link on the dock that runs

CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").Run """C:\\Documents and Settings\\Marco\Documenti\\Programmi portatili\\RK Launcher\\docklets\\Varie\\Termina dock.bat""",0

which calls

tskill RKLauncher
    ***and here I do not know what to put!!!***

Please help me!

Thanks in advance and please answer me,
Martina

meanordljato

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2015, 08:14 AM »
can i have one very similar that behaves that behaves totally normal except the taskbar only shows when the mouse is bottom right or bottom left?

i will pay if it is and you can keep the rights