Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 30, 2014, 01:21:53 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Check out and download the GOE 2007 Freeware Challenge productivity tools.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NANY 2011 Pledge: A centralised and updatable version of FScript  (Read 5275 times)
ecaradec
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 07, 2010, 07:08:29 AM »

Application NameFScript2
Version2.0
Short descriptionFScript2 that will be updatable and embeddable by default in FARR
Authorecaradec
NEW OFFICIAL THREAD:http://www.donationcoder....m/index.php?topic=25155.0

I've started working on a Fscript version that it will be updatable and embeddable by default in FARR. That version should also clean the mess of the multiples fscript dll stored everywhere.

My current idea about implementing it is to create a proxy dll for each plugin and to erase the current fscript.dll from current plugins. That way all the current plugins should be able to work under the new system without modification.

I'm not sure it qualify as a NANY pledge as it is more an extension of Fscript. I think that it would be helpful anyway. I'm also not sure, that I'll be done before the next year also. I hope to be done before the end of jan anyway because I'm going to have a little boy and I might be a little tired once he'll be there Wink

I might need some help from all of you when I'll be close to completion to test it with the various plugins.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 01:50:17 PM by mouser » Logged

Blog & Projects : Blog | Qatapult | SwiffOut | FScript
Perry Mowbray
N.A.N.Y. Organizer

Thoughtful Scribbles

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 07:13:12 AM »

I'm not sure it qualify as a NANY pledge as it is more an extension of Fscript.

Hmmmm....  undecided undecided undecided undecided

I think it qualifies as a NANY  Thmbsup

cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 07:58:22 AM »

I'm going to have a little boy and I might be a little tired once he'll be there

NSNY!

Congratulations!

Chris
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 09:08:44 AM »

I'm going to have a little boy and I might be a little tired once he'll be there
Congratulations!!!!!  a little mini ecaradeckito
phitsc
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 04:25:19 AM »

I'm going to have a little boy and I might be a little tired once he'll be there Wink

Congratulations from we as well! Thmbsup (I'd replace that 'might' with a 'will' though Wink)

Perry Mowbray
N.A.N.Y. Organizer

Thoughtful Scribbles

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 04:48:13 AM »

I'd replace that 'might' with a 'will' though Wink

Definitely will: though in the end it's good training for what's to come... kids on each hip with one crying in the feeding chair  undecided  Ah... those were the days!

cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 07:58:03 AM »

While making revisions; a little -> staggeringly

Chris
ecaradec
Honorary Member

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 03:55:57 PM »

Thanks a lot,
He is actually the third one. I already have a daughter and a son, so I have some training.My girl friend is also a super efficient housekeeping. It helps...

Blog & Projects : Blog | Qatapult | SwiffOut | FScript
Perry Mowbray
N.A.N.Y. Organizer

Thoughtful Scribbles

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 01:21:52 AM »

He is actually the third one. I already have a daughter and a son, so I have some training.

Thmbsup

Speaking from experience: it just gets better and better  smiley

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 01:49:41 PM »

ecaradec was a bit late but he did get fscript2 up:
http://www.donationcoder....m/index.php?topic=25155.0

closing this thread so we can discuss fscript 2 there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.04s | Server load: 0.13 ]