ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Adventures of Baby Cody

Baby Cody arrives in Berlin, Germany

<< < (6/8) > >>

Deozaan:
The tailor also said she is going to embroider a simplified c-base logo on the vest. But for now, here is how he currently looks:
 (see attachment in previous post)
After the logo is done, I'll pick him up and then we can go on all the adventures I have planned!
-housetier (January 17, 2011, 08:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

This image has been photoshopped. I can tell by some of the pixels (just above Cody's tail) and from having seen quite a few shops in my time. ;)

KynloStephen66515:
The tailor also said she is going to embroider a simplified c-base logo on the vest. But for now, here is how he currently looks:
 (see attachment in previous post)
After the logo is done, I'll pick him up and then we can go on all the adventures I have planned!
-housetier (January 17, 2011, 08:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

This image has been photoshopped. I can tell by some of the pixels (just above Cody's tail) and from having seen quite a few shops in my time. ;)
-Deozaan (January 18, 2011, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

lol, oh yeah, never bothered maxing the pic before...easily spotted!

app103:
I'll pack some typical German stuff with Baby Cody and maybe gjehle will do the same, so the next foreign recipient has some compensation for the long wait.
-housetier (January 18, 2011, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I had considered making BC his very own set of luggage but then changed my mind, thinking it might be a little too over the top. Seems maybe I should have, since he is collecting a lot of goodies as he travels along. I hope he doesn't end up collecting so much stuff that it costs a lot more for him to travel.

housetier:
This image has been photoshopped.
-Deozaan (January 18, 2011, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe to protect the privacy of the tailor's family. I don't believe she would do the same for her cats, so it might have been a person.

housetier:
Finally I managed to get the images off of the camera!

The new vest

First Baby Cody was a little shy, because he had spent so much time at the tailor's family and wasn't used to my appartment any more:

But he was still proud to don the medal again:

Of course he was mighty proud of the c-base logo embroidered to the back of the vest:

Feast of sushi

Because we were so hungry and it had gotten late we ordered sushi. Baby Cody couldn't wait and was fluttering all over the place!

So we ate and ate and ate and it was still too much. We both fell asleep after stuffing ourselves:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version