ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Adventures of Baby Cody

Baby Cody arrives in Berlin, Germany

(1/8) > >>

housetier:
Cody has arrived!

At least that's who I assume to be in the package, because customs was kind enough to show what's inside:

Baby Cody was VERY eager to finally get out, after having endured such a long time in the envelope, being tossed this way and that, stamped, shipped, lugged, hurled; everybody would try to get out! So he poked through the envelope:

A little later he was almost free:

housetier:
Since Baby Cody isn't shy (very much unlike me) he introduced himself and proudly presented himself:

I barely had time to take this snapshot before I saw my library and immediately flew over to inspect what I have there. It's good to see he has a similar taste ;)

housetier:
After talking about each other's favorite authors and genres I showed him my desk. Alas, I shouldn't have!

No sooner did he see my technical books that he immediately started arranging them all neatly, mumbling about "what a mess" and the like:

Because the journey was so long and stressful, and because he already had to do so much work shortly after being freed he relaxed a little on my couch.

I will take him to work tomorrow and show him snowy Berlin on the way. On the weekend we will visit c-base. And I hope I can arrange a helicopter flight or a jet plane flight for Baby Cody. And I have a suprise for him as well, but I won't tell yet! ;)

mouser:
i see baby cody got his medal for visiting the military with Josh, and has some kind of tracking ankle bracelet now too..

app103:
and has some kind of tracking ankle bracelet now too..
-mouser (December 02, 2010, 05:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's the $1 bill he stole from Ehtyar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version