topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:06 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Adobe Acrobat's crop tool is garbage!!  (Read 2806 times)

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Adobe Acrobat's crop tool is garbage!!
« on: December 02, 2010, 03:49 PM »
Did I say I was going to try to be more positive?  Oh well...
Adobe Acrobat's crop tool is a piece of shit.  What the hell is going on?!  Sometimes, you click the crop tool and you can drag a window around the area you wish to crop.  Then you press Enter, it opens up the crop dialog with a bunch of pretty useless options, and you can crop.  But even more often, there's no way to drag-select the area!!  As soon as you click the crop tool, it opens up the dialog, not giving you a chance to select the window.  And in the dialog, there's no button or anything to select a window.  There are controls to manually adjust the borders of the crop in each direction, which is tedious and useless compared to the window method.  And it's been like this for ages.  I still can't figure out when the window works and when it doesn't.  It's not clear, and/or it's just random.  And each version, they keep adding useless feature after useless feature, and never change the cropping method.  Adobe crop tool: you can kiss my fine ass.

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Adobe Acrobat's crop tool is garbage!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 03:42 AM »

Sounds about par for Adobe
Tom

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Adobe Acrobat's crop tool is garbage!!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 01:51 AM »
Is it possible that it is reading your initial single click as a double click? Sounds like...

Jim