ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Adobe Acrobat's crop tool is garbage!!

(1/1)

superboyac:
Did I say I was going to try to be more positive?  Oh well...
Adobe Acrobat's crop tool is a piece of shit.  What the hell is going on?!  Sometimes, you click the crop tool and you can drag a window around the area you wish to crop.  Then you press Enter, it opens up the crop dialog with a bunch of pretty useless options, and you can crop.  But even more often, there's no way to drag-select the area!!  As soon as you click the crop tool, it opens up the dialog, not giving you a chance to select the window.  And in the dialog, there's no button or anything to select a window.  There are controls to manually adjust the borders of the crop in each direction, which is tedious and useless compared to the window method.  And it's been like this for ages.  I still can't figure out when the window works and when it doesn't.  It's not clear, and/or it's just random.  And each version, they keep adding useless feature after useless feature, and never change the cropping method.  Adobe crop tool: you can kiss my fine ass.

tomos:

Sounds about par for Adobe

J-Mac:
Is it possible that it is reading your initial single click as a double click? Sounds like...

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version