ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

December has arrived...Are YOU Prepared for Christmas?!

<< < (3/3)

cranioscopical:
I think we DC'ers need to invent our own holiday tradition and that revolves around Cody.
-mouser (December 01, 2010, 01:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Funny you should say that!

December has arrived...Are YOU Prepared for Christmas?!

KynloStephen66515:
I think we DC'ers need to invent our own holiday tradition and that revolves around Cody.
-mouser (December 01, 2010, 01:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Funny you should say that!
 (see attachment in previous post)
-cranioscopical (December 01, 2010, 03:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

HA!   :beerchug:

zridling:
Never ready, but for a reason -- only because I don't "do" xmas. I celebrate Festivus, but then that's not so much celebration as rasslin. Can't stand my family, so I haven't seen them for almost ten years and the last time was a blowout argument. Life's too short to suffer abusive fools, so I'm glad to be relieved of not driving 575 miles to visit. As for presents, if I want it, I save up and buy it.

It's not as depressing as it sounds!  ;D  I'm just not a people person anymore.

mouser:
Cranioscopical, shame on you!!
You guys don't know to create a new holiday tradition do you?

Let me start describing the new DC'er holiday of Codystmus:

* Starting on December 15 of each year, create a special place in your house for the Codystmus offering plate.
* Place some representation of Cody the bird on the plate -- either have a child in your house draw a picture of Cody or make a clay model of him, etc.
* On that plate, on each day from December 15 to December 25, each member of your household will place one piece of candy, preferably chocolate, on the plate (when no one else is around to see), and take one for themselves that someone else has left.
* This symbolizes the mysterious offerings of candy to Cody the bird, which appear and dissapear while no one is looking, and the idea of random exchanges of small gifts between people based on trust and non-greediness.
* On the last day, December 25.. well i'm not sure what should happen then..
ps. I know the name sucks, if anyone can think of a better one it would be appreciated.

cranioscopical:
I know the name sucks
-mouser (December 01, 2010, 09:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Codynast

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version