ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Date/Time and Battery Status Bar

<< < (5/6) > >>

worstje:
Sure, I'll take care of those issues when I have a bit of time.

(My laptops touchpad uses a two-fingersalute-on-the-touchpad to mimick the middle mouse button. Does that work for your netbook?)

PhilB66:
Nicely done. Thanks.

One can just put msvcr100.dll (743 KB) in the application folder to run Teensymon.exe

worstje:
Ok, it's taken me long enough to get off my lazy arse. >:( Sadly, I just had to hack the features you wanted in as opposed to make a nice configuration file as I intended - I've just been too busy with other things and figured just having the changes would make you happy enough after two whole months of waiting.

Teensymon v0.3.2 can be found in the Teensymon open directory.

Teensymon
v0.3.2 (2011-01-28)

This is a minimal app to keep an eye on your battery. No fuss, no features,
just the state of your battery. Laptops, netbooks and other battery-fueled
nice-to-haves are slow enough without a full-featured electrons-guzzling and
cpu-hogging monitoring tool. What you see is what you get.

Future versions might get a teensy bit of configurability.

Teensymon was requested by rsatrioadi at:
    https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=24704.0

VERSION HISTORY
---------------

v0.3.2 (2011-01-28)

Changed some things as requested by rsatrioadi.

Added: Ctrl+LeftMouseButton is now an alternative for MiddleMouseButton.
      Changed: Where before Teensymon was left-top aligned, it is now aligned
          to the bottom-right. This way it doesn't jump around as much since
          Teensymon is expected to be run somewhere at the right side of the
          screen.
      Added: This ReadMe wasn't here in previous versions. Oops.

rsatrioadi:
Hi worstje, it's been a while... I've also been busy.   :-[

First of all, thank you for making the changes I requested. :D

I have tried the new version and it works as I wanted, but with one tiny issue: for example I temporarily hide the bar by middle-clicking or Ctrl+clicking it and switch the focus to another program (let's say Notepad). After 5 seconds the bar shows itself but also gains focus, and therefore the Notepad window loses focus. This may cause unwanted interruption, but since I don't use my netbook for any critical tasks, I don't really need a fix for this. I am happy with the current version and my netbook will never boot (Windows) without Teensymon. :Thmbsup:

With its current version, I wouldn't need any configuration files, so unless somebody else asks for configurability, I don't think you need to make any other changes. :)

Once again, thank you very much.  ;)

worstje:
Hmm, I'm not exactly sure how to fix that window-activation off the bat, but I'll give it some thought. Teensymon was the last application in use by the user before it disappeared, so when it pops up again Windows automatically gives it focus again.

There's probably some NOACTIVATE flag in there somewhere, so I'll give that a lookie tomorrow. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version