ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

[Unreleased] {Project 363} Ethios Online :: Info

<< < (2/3) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Sounds cool. How do you sign up to help test and stuff?
-Deozaan (November 25, 2010, 04:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just post your intent to help on here, and lemme know what you can help out with.  The more people who can help, the better this game will be on its release!

timns:
This sounds interesting. Can you give us some technical details?

I'll be very happy to help out somewhere along the line with coding (depending on language) or maybe some quest ideas, dialogue for NPC's, or even simply a whole bunch of extremely pedantic proofreading  :P

KynloStephen66515:
-timns (November 25, 2010, 10:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

What tech details do ya want?

Cant give you anything like reccomended system specs as of yet because im upgrading all the graphics to something 1/2 decent, rather than my 2007 attempt at 3D haha

timns:
-timns (November 25, 2010, 10:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

What tech details do ya want?

Cant give you anything like reccomended system specs as of yet because im upgrading all the graphics to something 1/2 decent, rather than my 2007 attempt at 3D haha
-Stephen66515 (November 26, 2010, 11:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

I was wondering what language you were using to program it, how you were creating the 3D models, the architecture you'll use, how you will host it, etc etc.

KynloStephen66515:
The models are done in Blitz3D (.b3d files), Its going to be hosted on a Dedicated Server once its up and running (VPS during testing).

The game itself is being created in a game engine, as I am not a brilliant coder, and the engine im using (which im keeping private) is one I have come to know and love over the past 4 years!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version