ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Cute jokes thread

<< < (35/45) > >>

wraith808:
I think the last panel is the deep thought for the day.  :Thmbsup:

Curt:
(see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post)-PhilB66 (May 01, 2013, 11:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's more amusing, in a sad sort of way, when you have the ads turned on and see this:
-app103 (May 02, 2013, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
-PhilB66 (May 01, 2013, 11:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

-bull's eye "(in a sad sort of way)"!

app103:
PS App what is your oDesk handle and how much do you charge?  :)

On another topic via ChrisG and you if you made a pre-priced app, it's not that $6 will break the bank, it's about trusting the payment mechanism. I trust DC (via that other payment processor I can't recall the name of!) and I trust oDesk.
-TaoPhoenix (May 02, 2013, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's subject is probably better discussed elsewhere and not in the cute jokes thread.  ;)

app103:
Whenever someone claims to be multi-tasking, this is the kind of image that pops into my head:

TaoPhoenix:
PS App what is your oDesk handle and how much do you charge?  :)

On another topic via ChrisG and you if you made a pre-priced app, it's not that $6 will break the bank, it's about trusting the payment mechanism. I trust DC (via that other payment processor I can't recall the name of!) and I trust oDesk.
-TaoPhoenix (May 02, 2013, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's subject is probably better discussed elsewhere and not in the cute jokes thread.  ;)
-app103 (May 02, 2013, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I agree! My fault!
Prob half PM and half that one of the other monetizing threads about application prices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version