ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Cute jokes thread

<< < (25/45) > >>

tomos:
AOL had a couple killer ideas. They got washed out by the forces of time. I don't recall a screen ever like that, I was as loyal as they came. -TaoPhoenix (April 14, 2012, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

if you look closely at the screenshot, it says Kids only -
I dont know what exactly it was, but that's maybe why you missed it.

Renegade:
AOL had a couple killer ideas. They got washed out by the forces of time. I don't recall a screen ever like that, I was as loyal as they came. -TaoPhoenix (April 14, 2012, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

if you look closely at the screenshot, it says Kids only -
I dont know what exactly it was, but that's maybe why you missed it.
-tomos (April 14, 2012, 08:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

So MS is just going to treat everyone like children then, I suppose. :P

(Considering the pathetic state of education, I'm not surprised.)

Speaking of pathetic education...

And a bit funnier:

"You can lead a horse to water... But you can't drown it." ;D

I remember one where Jay was asking, "In what year was the war of 1812?" Nobody got it right.

TaoPhoenix:
Youtube's suggestions are funny. I got into the B movie section which actually has whole movies on it.

So now I'm giggling about a movie that could be entitled "Donation Horror". (It would work best as a total spoof of B- horror.)

"Once upon a time, Mouser decided not to put ads on the site. No, he didn't want to be all Web 2.5. So he made it into a fundraiser again. Little did he know, when he repaired that server outage a few weeks back crossed a wire into a Klein 4th dimensional loop, and set off a deep evil force all over DC - but yet it slumbered.

It awoke when the fundraiser began. At first, all seemed well. The original goal was $5,000. It was achieved, and everyone was happy.

But the money kept coming in. Mouser thanked  everyone, sniffles of gratitude lurking in his countenance as he imagined what new improvements he could now afford...

But the money continued to come in. It just wouldn't stop. For the Donation Beast Essence was now hungry! However, no one knew this yet. Mouser set a new bonus goal, of $7,000. That was also achieved. More cheering, more pictures of cats. Yay!

The money flowed, like the biblical rivers of blood. Soon local color news stories began to pop up - people simply couldn't stop donating! From all over the country, a phenomenon had arisen... a desperate compulsion to donate!

Now panicking, Mouser called the authorities. He was afraid he was sounding like a crazed lunatic, but fortunately the police were already beginning to get reports. ...

To be continued...

Muahahaaaa!!!

mouser:
So the truth got out about why we had to shut down the fundraiser in the middle of the month huh?  :P

wraith808:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version