ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Steam Thanksgiving Sales

<< < (4/8) > >>

wraith808:
hmm.. EVE's price may have been prompted by Blizzard's sale on WoW. battle of the MMOs, then!
 (see attachment in previous post)
• http://us.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=p:110000034,p:110000018,p:1100000265,p:110000044,p:110000004
-lanux128 (November 25, 2010, 10:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

You *had* to show me that, and I *had* to be a sucker.  Especially since I haven't been buying as much from Steam as I thought I would...

Deozaan:
Just thought I'd mention: I'm pleasantly surprised by ProtoGalaxy. I'd never heard of it before, and it came with the Indie Energy Pack.

It's a shmup but it's co-op up to 4 players simultaneously. As you play through the levels you earn money to buy upgrades and go through the campaign. And I believe it also has an editor so you can make your own levels, but I haven't tried that yet. It would be fun to get more folks from DC on it working together to survive these hectic levels. :Thmbsup:

lanux128:

anyone up for Freedom Force 10-pack? it's going for $7.49 so a copy will cost only 75¢ for this superbly fun game. just check out the metacritic review! if interested please post here or PM Deozaan.

the current list

* Deozaan - 2 copies
* lanux128 - 2 copies
note: the offers ends in about 9 hours (10 AM PST) so please hurry.. :)
Deozaan already has bought the pack so if anyone wants a copy, kindly contact him. ;)

Deozaan:
anyone up for Freedom Force 10-pack? it's going for $7.49 so a copy will cost only 75¢ for this superbly fun game. just check out the metacritic review! if interested please post here or PM Deozaan.-lanux128 (November 27, 2010, 02:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's $0.75 a copy and it got a 90/100 on metacritic, wow!

I'll be collecting funds and handling game distribution, so as Lanux said, either post here or send me a PM if you want in.

wraith808:
Another one I already have... a physical copy, and a digital copy.  :huh:

The second game is good too.  A few sites to go to make your favorite heroes:
- FxForce, home to a great tutorial by Gryphon
- Freedom Reborn
- Freedom Force Universe
- Freedom Force Forever - Warning, the site might invoke seizures with its terrible design, but it has great info on the child sites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version