ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: JottiQ

<< < (36/40) > >>

worstje:
Sweet. :) Thanks for the link, app103! I used to keep a close eye on articles for a while, but since Gothi[c] went a-magicking with awstats I've not really been able to keep an eye on fresh referers.

With regards to the proxy thing - I'll bring out a test build later today that hopefully solves your problem, sujay85. I lack the environment to properly test all of this (authenticated) proxy stuff, so I hope we'll have a few willing testers for whom 1.0.3 does not work properly.

mouser:
very nice  :up:

sujay85:
Does Internet Explorer (most other browsers have other mechanisms for auth.proxies!) present you a proxy-login-page when you start browsing, or is it automagically providing the proper credentials to the proxy?
-Ath (March 07, 2011, 01:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes browsers show proxy login pop-up after opening.

sujay85:
With regards to the proxy thing - I'll bring out a test build later today that hopefully solves your problem, sujay85. I lack the environment to properly test all of this (authenticated) proxy stuff, so I hope we'll have a few willing testers for whom 1.0.3 does not work properly.
-worstje (March 09, 2011, 04:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
No problem. i will let you know whether that will work or not. FYI till now no other such tools like virustotal uploader/novirusthanks uploader does this authentication. If you can solve this it will be the first of its kind...;)

worstje:
You mention something of a popup and such. Is it some builtin Internet Explorer thing, or does it show for all browsers? Could you share a screenshot?

I think the solution I have in mind code-wise does not support popping up any dialogs, so it might not fix your issue and I've had to look at something else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version