ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: JottiQ

<< < (33/40) > >>

jCat:
adding to the above post

Attached is a combined output of  2 debug messages that you asked for
Other than that the Application is running fine after confirming both

Moreover, interestingly enough - after rebooting and running the App. this morning I did not receive any of those messages

Cheers!

worstje:
Thank you jCat! This was exactly the information that I was looking for. :) Now, rather than remove that code for all XP users, I can just run it and ignore any errors that happen, which I prefer by far over any of the other alternatives.

I have no clue why it stopped causing those messages, although my best bet is that your Windows Imaging Component got updated. It's basically a part of Windows that can read and decode tons of images - except most applications don't use it and instead use something else. (I wonder why, with all the bloody bugs that's in that thing...)

Once mouser finishes his prodding and poking with dcuhelper.exe, JottiQ v1.0.3 will be released. :-\

worstje:
Right before January ends, a bugfix release of everyones favorite lady-bug. :)
Lots of thanks to jCat who helped to test all those test builds I worked up to try and find the elusive issue that was crashing JottiQ for him and pr1m35. (Any of the dcuhelper.exe updates I alluded to above will have to wait as those are going to take a while to finish up and they're not all that essential to have at all.)

* JottiQ v1.0.3 Installer
* JottiQ v1.0.3 .7z archive
If there is anything else you want to know, check the first post in this topic or see the website.

v1.0.3 (2011-01-29)

JottiQ v1.0.2 still had a few weird bugs left. Hereby they shall be thought
    of as relics of the old past, of times gone by and much, much more...

Added: Update check is now automatically done every few days when JottiQ
          is started. The automatic checking behaviour can be disabled in the
          Settings window.
      Fixed: Opening the 'About JottiQ' for a second time will no longer crash
          JottiQ on Windows XP. It was a weird bug, but not as weird as...
      Fixed: Starting JottiQ on some installations of Windows XP would cause an
          instant crash. This was a pain to track down, but it has now been
          utterly vanquished. Many thanks to jCat for the help in tracking down
          what was causing this nasty issue.

mouser:
nice  :up:

sujay85:
I would like to request a feature in JottiQ. Please add internet connection through proxy with authentication. :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version