ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: JottiQ

<< < (15/40) > >>

worstje:
Ah yeah, that must be it. It needs the VC runtime and .NET framework v4. I am pretty sure I compiled for the Client Profile, although I might be wrong, and will check it at some point later. I don't compile my things statically out of performance considerations. Just to have the links here:

* 32-bit: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
* 64-bit: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

Ath:
Thanks for the links, I'm working on the Inno Setup detection, download and install part right now.

worstje:
That's awesome, thank you for the assist. :Thmbsup:

Ath:
Just re-registered the DLL after installing VC++2010 using my test-installer, and it ran just fine. I now have a contextmenu item in Explorer. Would you want to use languages besides English in the installer? (the script I started with has German beside English, and it can be removed or expanded to some extra languages (nl?), but it would take some extra work, but I don't mind, just tell me your preference(s))
In the meantime also tested the 'Enable/Disable context menu option from settings', and that works just fine, both to Enable and Disable.

If you can provide me with your Inno script I'll add the snippets to enable the Download and Install.

Further testing in Server 2003 x86 and Server 2008R2 (x64) after this post and a cup of coffee :D

worstje:
Ath, if you come to IRC, we can talk there. I think it'll talk a bit more easily in regards to the setup stuff and such. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version