ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: JottiQ

<< < (11/40) > >>

mouser:
remove the labels for the move up/down and delete commands
--- End quote ---

that would work.

cranioscopical:
Couldnt get the crash to occur again.. the dialog that showed was the "Run As" dialog where i could give it permission to run as administrator.  It doesn't crash any more, but doesn't seem to install any context menu extension even when i give it permission.  Not that this bothers me as i love to drag+drop files anyway instead of right-clicking.
-mouser (December 19, 2010, 04:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Works for me here.
XP Pro Sp3.
Had to log-in as Admin, as instructed.

#1 shows results with (inset) context menu item for a) explorer, b) True Launch Bar
#2 shows items in queue

worstje:
Yeah, I need to dig into the Explorer menu item code. It was hell getting alpha transparency to work properly for Vista, and I am not sure if I can be bummed figuring out the proper way to do it on XP (I read it involves ownerdrawing and all that jazz). Instead I might pick a non alpha-version of the icon for the XP variety.

Also, hrm... do you run with any sort of special settings, Cranioscopircal? I can't help but notice how Uploaded: gets clipped a little and everything in general seems to be a bit bigger, and I wonder how I can prevent that from happening.

cranioscopical:
Also, hrm... do you run with any sort of special settings, Cranioscopircal? I can't help but notice how Uploaded: gets clipped a little and everything in general seems to be a bit bigger, and I wonder how I can prevent that from happening.
-worstje (December 19, 2010, 06:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

No more than setting the properties I want through the XP Display Properties/Settings/Advanced Properties (I use the WindowsXP style).
As I mentioned, in the intial dialogue box the fonts are a tad to large for the buttons. Virtually all else that I have handles this. I can't tell you why though  :(

Here it is running under a vanilla account:

worstje:
Just a warning regarding a bug in JottiQ v0.9.2 as well as v0.9.3: I accidentally left some debugging code in. This causes any files that have been previously uploaded to Jotti to always display the results for the same virus infected file which is not the file in you have selected. (The scan result in question possesses a particular oddity needing me to hardcode it to test the usecase properly... and which I then forgot to remove after confirming it was handled properly. :-[)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version