ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: JottiQ

<< < (6/40) > >>

mouser:
"Scan with JottiQ" is a tiny bit inaccurate as you say, but i still think it may be the best option.

timns:
How about -

JottiQ Scan

To me, the quickest and most effective context menus tell me the app first, because then I immediately remember what they're going to do for me.

worstje:
How about -

JottiQ Scan

To me, the quickest and most effective context menus tell me the app first, because then I immediately remember what they're going to do for me.
-timns (December 16, 2010, 08:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm, that's an idea, but I am not so sure how fond I am of it. As it is, it stands out a huge deal due to the bright red lady bug besides it.

Give me a few minutes to get rid of the fact I've got two lady-bugs in my menus, and I'll show you what it looks like in my current tests. :)

timns:
I never look at the icons - they are sort of 'off to the left' of where my eye naturally falls when I pop a context menu. But that's just me...

worstje:

This menu shows why I dislike MBAM so much: it stretches the menu so much wider than it usually would just because it wants its stupid company name in there. I don't care who wrote the damn program!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version