ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Unfinished Requests

UNFINISHED: run program/.bat file when computer comes out of idle (move cursor)

<< < (4/7) > >>

awopbamboo:
Ok, try this for starters. 

Just click run the executable and answer the questions to it installing the screensaver, and to setting as default.

Once installed, you'll be able to go to 'Diplay Properties' on the desktop and go to 'settings' in the Screensaver TAB to add/remove programs to run.

Set your screensaver time, and hopefully this should then run at that point.  Also, running all the programs in the top half of the settings.

once it comes out of 'Idleness', i.e. a key is pressed or a mouse oved then the programs on the bottom are run (I think this was what you needed).

If it all works I'll tidy up and create a little help file.

J.

bunsack:
currently it only ran the 1st prog i added;

i added 3 to top and bottom box

it does not re-run that first prog after i move my mouse/press a key

when it initially runs the screensaver it displays a black rectangular box (background black w/ white text 'Idle')

this does not disappear after i move my mouse

awopbamboo:
Ok, just as an experiment, move the mouse a bit slower.... 

let me knwo what happens..

awopbamboo:
currently it only ran the 1st prog i added;

i added 3 to top and bottom box

it does not re-run that first prog after i move my mouse/press a key

when it initially runs the screensaver it displays a black rectangular box (background black w/ white text 'Idle')

this does not disappear after i move my mouse
-bunsack (November 30, 2010, 07:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm, it runs all the programs for me (not just the first one).  Have you tried highlighting the program thats not working in the list and clicking 'Test' to see if it runs ok?

I changed the sensitivity of the mouse.

The idea of the little box coming up is to simply tell you that the pc is idle, (and helps detecting Mouse Movement!)

Try this newer version.

bunsack:
sry - correction to last post, it ran all three progs fine, but did not to re-run the 2 other progs after coming out of idle

the new version ran all three also

when i ran it, and moved my cursor,

then it ran my first prog on my list 2 times which means it ran the hide-my-taskbar prog three times (ran once (hidden taskbar).. ran again (taskbar not hidden(after coming out of idle), rthen immediately foloowing the second execution of the hide taskbar it ran it again and hid my taskbar again      (the 2 other shrtcuts and progs were untouched)

then i got an error

'I/O error on 104'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version