ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Unfinished Requests

UNFINISHED: run program/.bat file when computer comes out of idle (move cursor)

<< < (6/7) > >>

DougalS:
i set the screensaver in the registry to run a prog to hide the taskbar completely , wat i need is to be able to tack on 2 more programs this same way of editing the screensaver.exe reg key,
also i need to be able to re-run these three prog/shtcuts when comp comes out of idleness, to reverse the hidetaskbar/ showdesktop(restore windows)/ and hidedesktopicons.exe
-bunsack (November 26, 2010, 03:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
You could use the command processor to run multiple programs by making cmd.exe the program that runs and give it the programs to run seperated by &. Say you want to run C:\Program Files\Prog1\Prog1.exe and C:\Program Files\Prog2\Prog2.exe then set the command to run when it enters/exits the screensaver to

--- ---cmd.exe /s /c ""C:\Program Files\Prog1\Prog1.exe" & "C:\Program Files\Prog2\Prog2.exe""You need the /s and double quotes if more than one path includes spaces, otherwise you can leave out the /s and just quote the one path, however the above will work regardless of spaces in the paths.
The cmd windows will go away after the last program finishes.
Cheers

kensiko:
Hello, just tried to install your program, but it doesn't install.

Is it supposed to work in Windows 7?

awopbamboo:
This is going back a bit!!

Yes, I believe it works on Win7, but I haven't looked at it for some time...

Give me a little while and I'll find the source code and check it again!

kensiko:
Thanks for the quick answer !!

For your info, I want to do something similar to the OP, hide the taskbar when idle. This is simply to allow AMD's ZeroCore to kicks in whatever is refreshing in the tray.

awopbamboo:
kensiko

(I'm still struggling to find the source at the moment....) but until then....

Wen you said 'its not installing', what specifically is doing or not doing?

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version