ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Carol's Clothes come off ...

<< < (2/4) > >>

allen:
I certainly won't be competing in the olympics in this life time and doubt I'll have earned enough Karma to get an olympian's body (or motivation!) in the next -- so it goes.  I suppose I could add a gradient overlay in US colors over my avatar though :) Nice avatar.

-- I too really like having avatars/sigs on, I have the bandwidth to handle it and find it ads an extra bit of identity to everyone else.  While by no means a substitute for getting to know someone, it does give a little foresight and make it easy to identify who is posting without having to scrutinize the user name (It's so difficult to read 6-12 characters ;)

jgpaiva:
Does my egiptian guy running count? ;)

-- I too really like having avatars/sigs on, I have the bandwidth to handle it and find it ads an extra bit of identity to everyone else. 
-allen (February 14, 2006, 06:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
I agree with you allen, it is a much better way of recognizing who posts.

brotherS:
@Carol:
maybe you could use this avatar?
Carol's Clothes come off ...

Hm?

Thanks to jgpaiva for the idea :)

jgpaiva:
Unbelievable... I even give ideas without saying anything...  :tellme:
I think that avatar is nice, but it could be bigger ;)

Carol Haynes:
Na, I like to spin - keeps me warm on the ice.

I can't make it much bigger unless you want me to put on some weight as it is almost maximum avatar height. Just thought it would be nice to be the size I aspire to (rather than reality) ....

Is this better:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version