ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Ideas for a website...I need help.

(1/5) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Hi guys,

i was wondering if anybody could suggest me some ideas for a website on the domain name www.weneedtoeat.com

currently the domain name is active but contains no data, and im lost for ideas what to use it for.  I purchased it for a project (which never came to pass) and its been silent ever since.

Thanks in advance

-Stephen

40hz:
Just off the top of my head, how about:

* Providing information on missing nutrients in the average diet and how to correct it.
* A collection of quick healthy recipes for when you only have 5 minutes to eat - and 6 minutes to prepare it!
* A place to share home gardening resources and how-tos.
* A grassroots directory/info source for your local "farmer's" market crowd.
* An advocacy site for increasing the federal minimum wage requirement.
* A directory/social site/forum for people who are willing to provide goods and services at below prevailing market prices (i.e. Will Work for Food!)
* A help wanted/available site for temporary or project oriented employment.
* An information site where Vampires, Lycans, and flesh-eating Zombies can present their arguments as to why they are not monsters, and should be more correctly viewed as a part of the natural order and an important element in the food chain.
(I'm gonna stop now. This could go on all day!  ;) )

Alternatively, you could go totally Zen and do a site that is about anything other than eating!   8)

Either way, I'm sure you'll come up with something eventually.

Luck!  :Thmbsup:

4wd:
Duck a l'orange with grilled broccoli......

for breakfast........

You guys either have too much money, live in a 5* hotel or it's on the wrong menu :D

cranioscopical:
Duck a l'orange with grilled broccoli......

for breakfast........

You guys either have too much money, live in a 5* hotel or it's on the wrong menu :D
-4wd (November 18, 2010, 04:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Damned right, when serving  duck a l'orange for breakfast it always should be accompanied by green beans, not broccoli!

tomos:
Damned right, when serving  duck a l'orange for breakfast it always should be accompanied by green beans, not broccoli!
-cranioscopical (November 18, 2010, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

and a good Burgundy of course...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version