ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Hotkeys to control windows?

<< < (2/2)

Brig:
Thanks skajfes! Thanks rjbull! I appreciate the tips. I've been too busy to do more than install HotKeyz and get it to minimize the current window--my autonomic Ctrl-[down arrow] impulse is satisfied once again. HotKeyz is nice. :Thmbsup: Once I get a chance to breath again I'll dig deeper into it. FARR too, of course. :D

Thanks again.

tomos:

There must be a AutoHotkey script out there for minimising/'normalising'/maximising current window - anyone know of one?
I actually use PowerPro for this but it's really complete overkill as I use hardly any of it's other features...

cranioscopical:

There must be a AutoHotkey script out there for minimising/'normalising'/maximising current window - anyone know of one?
I actually use PowerPro for this but it's really complete overkill as I use hardly any of it's other features...
-tomos (November 19, 2010, 04:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
Try or adapt Skrommel's Winwarden, here on Donationcoder?

rjbull:
-tomos (November 19, 2010, 04:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

As I understand it, PowerPro is still quite a compact program with fairly modest requirements, and you still have all its power available if you need it in future.  On the other hand, you could fill up your PC with single-purpose AHK scripts, and forget what they all did...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version